Links of Interest
- The Writer's Library at Lewes Public Library—Become familiar with the preferred style, etc. of your target publication.
- Photographer Randy L. Roberts presented a photo essay from The National Peace and Justice Memorial/The Legacy Museum for our Third Anniversary Art in the A.M. Virtual Celebration. Click here for a link to Randy's website.
- While at the 2019 Frostburg Lit Festival, Guild members Gail Braune Comorat and Wendy Ingersoll talk about poetry collaboration and publishing for the "So What's Your Story" podcast (also aired on public radio station 90.7). Listen here.
- Rehoboth Reads first book choice: Just Mercy by Milton, DE native Bryan Stevenson
- Maribeth Fischer interview by Jennifer Popiel for Express Yourself through Writing in the Coast Press
- Kathleen Martens speaks about curating a divine anthology of seaside scribes on Delmarva Public Radio; this page also provides a link to Amazon where you can purchase the anthology which features stories and poetry by many of our writers in the guild
- Cindy Hall speaks about creating RBWG's first anthology of prose and poetry, Rehoboth Reimagined on Delmarva Public Radio; this page also provides a link to Amazon where you can purchase the anthology
- Amanda Merritt article: “Rehoboth group marks 10 years of helping writers grow” in Delmarva Now
- Ellen Collin’s essay "How to Write at a Free Write"
- Delaware Division of the Arts
- National Endowment for the Arts
Copyright © Rehoboth Beach Writers Guild